Asia’s leading technology group, KKCompany Technologies （KKCompany）, is a leader in software services. Our mission is to build “Freeways to Inspiration” and help industries achieve digital transformation. By creating technology highways with partners, we deliver our services around the world and drive value creation through future technology.
In addition to our flagship brands KKBOX, KKStream, and Going Cloud, our core technologies cover various fields such as music streaming, multimedia, and cloud services. Through a range of products and services, we help customers create commercial value. We also offer software services and solutions to over tens of millions of customers with corporate clients across Asia covering various industries such as telecommunications, entertainment and multimedia, media, education, and fitness centers.
We have over 500 employees across offices in Tokyo, Singapore, Taipei, Kaohsiung, and Hong Kong.
We believe that shaping the future begins with believing the future belongs to the leaders of tomorrow. They are just starting their journey and they are the ones who will be responsible for creating the world we live in. At KKCompany, we believe in their ideas and vision of tomorrow. We believe in helping each leader of tomorrow start their own story just like others have helped us write the story of our company.
Tomorrow Lab is a one year immersive internship program at KKCompany open to participants looking for an exciting career in media and technology. Participants will have the opportunity to learn about innovation and disruption through real life experiences, engaging with professionals who are committed to making a difference in the world.
Unlike traditional internship programs, Tomorrow Lab gives participants a chance to concurrently accelerate and advance themselves while completing their tertiary education, preparing them for the future that lies ahead. Whether one is pursuing a career in technology or media, Tomorrow Lab promises the opportunity to acquire diverse experience and skill sets needed for a fulfilling career. From our history of building applications and businesses, we know that not everything can be learnt from a classroom or textbook. We cherish the experiences of life and understand how valuable this is to someone just starting their professional careers.
If you are excited about a life in innovation and entrepreneurship and cannot wait to get started, we are equally excited to get to know you. We would love to be part of your story and journey.
During this 1 year challenge, you will accumulate solid workplace experiences in our software engineering team as a Software Engineer.
You will be able to:
1. Join our product development processes, to work with our software engineers to tackle different tasks such as software product development, performance testing, and CI/CD environment maintenance.
2. Accumulate in-depth knowledge of Streaming, Cloud, Data/AI from learning from our industry experts in KKCompany.
3. Working closely with mentors & technical experts, you can acquire knowledge in software engineering but also ask for career advice that will help you in the early stage of your career.
The 1-year challenge will be divided into two separate stages:
- 1st stage: throughout the first 10 weeks, you will be working on an individual project to showcase your ability to acquire new domain knowledge & adapt from different situations.
- 2nd stage: In the following 40 weeks, you will work closely with the software development team. Once you pass these two stages, you will be offered a Full-time Software Engineer Position at KKCompany.